Charoite Pearl Earrings / Black Pearl / Tahitian Pearls / Natural Purple Gemstone Chips / Charoite Earrings / Charoite Jewelry / Purple Boho
These gorgeous Gemstone Stack earrings are made with natural purple Charoite gemstone chips beaded on fine 925 sterling silver wire. From the bottom are hanging large baroque black Tahitian Pearls on fine sterling silver pins, and hypoallergenic surgical steel ear hooks.
Earrings 3 inches long , Comes in gift box
*Hypoallergenic for those with sensitive skin. I use high quality metals, wires, chains, ear hooks, pendants, and jump rings in all of my jewelry that are nickel & lead free and hypoallergenic.
* Watch a Live Video of these Earrings at https://www.instagram.com/tv/B3A3NtQBqbY/
* View more of my Charoite Jewelry at https://gypsy-bones.com/search?q=charoite
* More Pearl Jewelry https://www.etsy.com/shop/gypsybonesshop/?search_query=Pearl
* Charoite is a talisman of acceptance and letting go, encouraging service to humanity. Flowing in magnificent swirls and eddies of violet, lavender and purple. It is rare and complex, one of nature’s best dream stones and illuminators, allowing access to lessons learned in past lives, healing emotional fears to live in the present, and opening to spiritual guidance for the future.
Discovered in the 1940s, Charoite was unknown to the outside world until 1978. Its name is derived from the Charo River in eastern Siberia, Russia, the only site in the world where it is found. The word “Chary” in Russian means “magic” or “charms.”
* Pearls symbolize wisdom acquired through experience. Known for their calming effect, pearls can balance one's karma, strengthen relationships, and keep children safe. The pearl is also said to symbolize the purity, generosity, integrity, and loyalty of its wearer.