Labradorite Heart Necklace / Wire Wrapped Labradorite Stone / Natural Gemstone Heart Necklace / Adjustable Necklace / Labradorite Pendant
Beautiful boho gypsy heart necklace. Made with large natural flashy Labradorite gemstone heart pendant wire wrapped in antiqued bronze nontarnish wire. Hanging from saddle brown deerskin leather cord with copper adjustable sliding bead closure.
Necklace Adjustable 10 - 36 inches long , Comes in gift box
*Hypoallergenic for sensitive skin. I use high quality metals, wires, chains, ear hooks, pendants, and jump rings in all of my jewelry that are nickel & lead free and hypoallergenic.
* Watch a Live Video of this Necklace at https://www.instagram.com/p/B7tNxhdB1pt/
* View more of my Heart Jewelry at https://www.etsy.com/shop/gypsybonesshop/?search_query=Heart
* More Necklaces : https://www.etsy.com/shop/gypsybonesshop/?section_id=27531544
* View more of my Labradorite Jewelry here https://www.etsy.com/shop/GypsyBonesShop?ref=seller-platform-mcnav&search_query=labradorite
* Lore of the Inuit peoples claim Labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis, shimmering in a mystical light that separates the waking world from unseen realms. For self-discovery, it is excellent for awakening one's own awareness of inner spirit, intuition and psychic abilities. A great stone of protection, grounding, and reducing negative energy.
Labradorite is a member of the Feldspar family and is treasured for its remarkable play of color, known as labradorescence. The stone, usually gray-green, dark gray, black or grayish-white, is composed in aggregate layers that refract light as iridescent flashes of peacock blue, gold, pale green, or coppery red. The predominant blue varies within the light, displaying hues from deepest blue to various shades of pale, almost blue-green. It was discovered in Labrador, Canada.