Stone Leather Necklace / Jasper Pendant Layering Necklace / Bone Arrow / Red Jasper / Long Necklace Adjustable
This gorgeous stone pendant necklace is made with a natural Red Jasper stone donut pendant to which I have added a vintage carved bone triangle on top to create a pendant and added it to a saddle brown soft but strong deerskin leather cord. Adjust it with the bone sliding bead closure from choker length to full length at 32 inches. Great long necklace for layering.
Necklace Adjustable 6 - 32 inches , Pendant Circle 2 inches x 2 inch, Comes in gift box
* Hypoallergenic - metals are hypoallergenic so they won't irritate skin
* Watch a Live Video of this necklace at https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17857335364461624/
* See More of my Leather Necklaces here https://www.etsy.com/shop/GypsyBonesShop?search_query=leather+necklace
* More Necklaces : https://www.etsy.com/shop/gypsybonesshop/?section_id=27531544
* Red Jasper Red Jasper is still known as the Stone of Endurance, a gentle, but vital, stimulator of chi, or Life Force, bringing physical strength and energy, stamina, focus and determination. Its steady frequency calms the emotional body creating a lasting, stable energy for improving health or overcoming illness, setting goals and following through to completion, facing unpleasant tasks and having the courage to rectify wrongs. Red Jasper activates the Base Chakra and stimulates the rise of the kundalini energy throughout the chakras, cleansing and strengthening the aura. It is a stone of passion, useful for restoring and rejuvenating the libido, and in manifesting creative ideas. It provides vivid dream recall, and is a powerful stone for those who work with Earth energies to make a deep connection with Earth spirits and guardians of the leys and sacred sites. Red Jasper is an opaque, microcrystalline variety of Quartz with large, grainy crystals rather than the fibrous layers of Chalcedony or Agate. It occurs in nodules or as fillings in fissures and may be found the world over. Its vibrant red to terracotta red-brown is due to high iron content, and may contain other minerals or impurities that create rich patterns.